Friday, January 14, 2011

Of The Old and The New....

14/01/11


We are all gathered here…today…in remembrance of the recently replaced laptop…a huge impossibly “portable mini desktop”!!

In its fondest of recollections I have a few words to say…

Whoever said letting go was the toughest thing on Earth was pretty correct. It is very had you know. It sucks- now be it people or anything else in the whole wide world…


In my case it’s a laptop!! My Vaio laptop was a huge 17inch “mini TV” as I used to call it. As much as it was liked for its size…that turned out to be its weakness as well. The laptop weighed more than 5 kgs and after carrying it around for more than a year and half…today I have to let it go….


As they say…

Small is the new BIG…

And now I welcome my new HP DM4. It has huge expectations to live up to…I hope it does!


My Vaio shall be missed.

For all those good times.

Thank You.

And…


Size DOES matter…!!!


......

No comments:

Post a Comment