Sunday, January 16, 2011

Time and I

15/01/11


A whirlwind…
Brief yet tumultuous
Though quick it was enjoyable…
It just simply flew…
The time I spent at home!!


It’s as if I just entered the doors of my house yesterday,
…into the welcoming arms of my granny and granddad…
It feels like yesterday that I entered my room
And saw my room spic and span very unlike the one I had left…
It seems only like yesterday that I came “home”.


The constant hullabaloo, the running around
Everything was back, there was a constant buzz around the house
It seemed like ages when I had seen mom last frown.


But the last day arrived…

Sadness seemed to overpower all emotion…
The messiness of my room began to disappear, the noise in the hall decreased
I saw my parent’s faces fall and with a tear drop in their eye
They seemed unwilling but were forcibly saying goodbye
But all I told them was that even though I would be gone..
In every little bit of this house and within themselves my presence would linger on…

No comments:

Post a Comment